Jot Notes | June '16
In the least amount of words for you...
- For the listening needs: TGIT on Spotify
- To fall into an ocean of alluring narrative that maintains class and authenticity, this book.
- She does Wedding Photography & as a friend keeps my head shots updated.
- Beginning Gretchen Rubins "Better Than Before" as a Summer Study.
- We reconnected here...our place of family refuge.
- Work Wednesdays made possible by His month away & time in lieu.
- Announcing The Mom Show (or the most boring show ever) debuting in the Atlantic Fringe Festival September 1 - 11th
- This fuzzy mat from Winners for my feet while I write.
- Wearing this halter romper from The Gap at discount.
- This song 'Be Enthroned' sung by Hunter Thompson, for getting grounded in the Spirit