LIFESTYLE | AUTUMN 2017
Welcome in and sit with me a bit. Tell me what you have for me to learn and show me what I already know to be true.
Autumn is here. It's brisk air teases me daily. A bit of Summer and a bit of Autumn mixed together. I'd like to think this is the time of year that nature plays a song the same as Spring. It's a teasing and a tugging of the heart.
This Autumn in my life
- Exploring this whole 'Hygge' thing. (if you don't know this trend, look it up!)
- Continue embracing beverages of the season and maintaining water intake. (Hot chocolate, Spice teas, red wines)
- Add to the book stacks (reading under blankets)
- Light the candles and start pursing the pitches and the 'Show Bible' (television pitching)
- Host more.
- Eat like a queen.
- Autumn activities with the toddler.